The fiscal weight towards the State is divided into different pillars, see taxes on income, taxes on assets or taxes on added value (VAT), among many others.
However, different types of taxes have different effects on our domestic economy. Daily and gradual taxes, such as VAT, go unnoticed in our daily expenses but are those taxes, whose payment is annual, in one or two installments, for example, the ones we feel most about our economy.
On many occasions, the arrival of the demand of the Tax Agency if you have left the declaration of income to return, or the need to pay the annual circulation tax, can be a great mismatch to our savings and we usually think ” I need money fast “In cases where you do not have enough money for payment, the mismatch could translate into despair or even red numbers.
Microloans can help you pay these tax dues
Asking for a small quick loan can be an alternative to pay a tax, whose value exceeds the available savings. Many of us ask ourselves: ” Are online microloans for me? “Keep reading and you will see if you are in any of the tax payment situations in which a quick credit can help you. This resource is easy and fast and can get you out of a bind in any of the following situations:
- You have to pay the tax of circulation of your car, or officially known as Tax on Vehicles of Mechanical Traction, whose quota is annual and ranges between 50 and 100 euros. This amount varies depending on the type of specific vehicle you have and the autonomous community in which you are.
- It is time to pay the Real Estate Tax (IBI), that is, the contribution of your house. By the fact of owning a real estate property, you have to pay an annual tax that stipulates each municipality. The amount is variable, between 20 and 150 euros.
- Another annual tax, which usually comes in a single installment, is the garbage collection rate and it is also the municipality of each city or municipality that determines the amount. In general, it is usually around 60 euros.
- If you buy a house and you have to pay the taxes payable to this acquisition, be it VAT, Transfer Tax or Tax on Documented Legal Acts.
- You get the result of your income tax return, Personal Income Tax, and the result is returned to the Treasury.
For all these cases, among others, payday loans via bridge the monetary gap can be extremely useful to deal with payment at a specific time when we do not have the money.
These grants consist of small amounts of money, of maximum 300 euros for the first credit and up to 600 euros for the following ones, which you can borrow to return within a maximum period of 33 days, in order to face a timely payment if you do not have the money.
The calculation of the loans is very simple and also very fast. They can be ordered over the Internet, ie with a computer, a tablet or even a mobile phone and from anywhere, you can access the website of the entities that offer them and in a few simple steps fill in some information that will allow you to have the money in your account in a matter of minutes.
That good! , offers a simple and intuitive system, through which they automatically inform you of the interest payable according to the amount of money you need and the term in which you can return it. It is not necessary to present information neither of payroll nor of endorsements, and in a matter of 10 minutes, you will be able to have the money entered in your account.